Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Chloe Girl (as we fondly call our little princess) is now in a "big girl bed" which brings "big girl privileges", but Mommy and Daddy thought they were pretty safe since she can't open door knobs yet.  However, the other night when we checked on her before we went to bed, we must not have made sure her door shut tightly and about 3 a.m., there beside our bed stood "Miss Cindy Lou Who" (another nickname we have for her) with her purse in hand, saying, "Mama?  Maaaamaaaaaaa?  Mama!" with a big smile on her proud little face.

1 comment:

  1. I love that she had her purse in hand at 3am!! I enjoyed reading your posts and will be keeping up with your blog. I think you'll enjoy it. I'm new at it too, and I've found it to be more fun than I thought it would be!

    ReplyDelete